OF THE INTERNET WEBSITE CERTUM.EU:
1) Asseco Data Systems S.A. – Asseco Data Systems S.A. seated in Gdańsk, at ul. Jana z Kolna 11, 80-864 Gdańsk, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000421310, kept by the District Court for Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP 517-035-94-58, REGON 180853177, whose share capital amounts to PLN 120,002,940.00 (fully paid up);
2) CERTUM PCC – CERTUM Powszechne Centrum Certyfikacji Asseco Data Systems S.A., ul. Bajeczna 13, 71-838 Szczecin;
3) Cookies – text files that are stored in the storage of the device used by the User while using the Website;
4) President of UODO – President of the Office for Personal Data Protection with its registered office in Warsaw;
5) Google Analytics – software that enables tracking traffic on the Website and monitoring marketing activities;
6) Newsletter – electronic bulletin containing commercial information on products and services provided by Asseco Data Systems S.A.;
8) Website – websites or websites run by Asseco Data Systems
9) GDPR Regulation – Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) no. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)(Official EU Journal L no. 119 page 1);
10) User – a natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality;
2. Data collected by the Website:
1) During your visit to the Website, the following information is automatically downloaded via Google Analytics or Cookies:
a) IP address and domain name,
b) the type of Internet browser used,
c) type of operating system.
2) The Website automatically downloads geographic data as well as data on the activities performed by the User, which will be used only for marketing or statistical analyses.
3) In some Websites, Asseco Data Systems S.A. applies mechanisms for profiling a given Usage within a given Website, namely, it data on the User’s activity is collected, in particular: search history, clicks on a given Website, visits to a given Website and its subpages, dates of logging in and registration of the User in a given Website, data on the use of specific services in a given Website.
3. Use and protection of the User’s personal data by the Website
2) In cases defined by special regulations, the User has the right to access the contents of their data, the right to correct it as well as the right to demand its removal from the database.
3) User data will also be made available to state administration bodies, law enforcement bodies and judicial authorities at their express request and only in the cases specified by generally applicable law.
1) When you use the Website, the storage on your device stores DoubleClick Cookies that:
a) collect information on the use of the content of the Website (they contain a randomly
generated 18-digit, unique identifier assigned to web browsers installed on specific
devices of the User),
b) are used to store the logged in User’s data to a given Website (active sessions)
concerning, among others, the selected language of the Website, settings of search filters,
User’s data (login or name) used to log in to a given Website, or the authorization token in
a given Website.
2) The device identifier stored in a Double Click cookie file is added to a remarketing list that is
stored on Google servers and grouped by category.
3) The information stored in the Cookie files on the User’s device’s storage is then used for
4) Remarketing consists in using data collected in Cookie files by external providers in order to
display advertisements based on data collected during the User’s use of the contents of the
Google ads off or on the Network Advertising Initiative website.
6) Cookies in no way modify other data stored in the User’s device’s storage, nor do they affect
the proper operation of the operating system.
1) The User has the possibility to agree to receive the Newsletter. For this purpose, the User
must provide their data in the field concerning the Newsletter or fill in the appropriate form,
placed on the Website, in which they provide, among others, the following information:
a) e-mail address,
b) name and surname
2) The User may at any time withdraw their consent to receive the Newsletter by clicking the
“unsubscribe” button in the Newsletter content or by submitting an appropriate application
available at the following address https://www.daneosobowe.assecods.pl.
6. Final provisions
law, the relevant provisions of the generally applicable law shall apply.
a) Appendix No. 1 – List of Websites,