How to renew a Certum Code Signing certificate?
The renewal allows to extend the validity of the certificate while maintaining the data contained therein.
The process of purchasing a Code Signing certificate renewal consists of the following steps:
- Select the product you want to renew in the store and then choose the Renewal option.
- Add the service to your cart, then confirm and pay for your order
You will be able to initiate the renewal process from your account, under the Certificate Activation tab.
The Code Signing certificate activation process consists of such elements as:
- Generation of keys on a Certum cryptographic card
- Entering data for the certificate to the form
- Verification of the data entered in the form (Note: after activation, it will not be possible to change the data in the issued certificate)
- Confirmation of the statement
- Sending of identity-confirming documents/company documents depending on the type of Code Signing certificate
- After sucessful verification of all the information sent to Certum, a notification of the issue of the certificate is sent to the e-mail address specified in the order.